Monday, January 10, 2011

Ty - a happy tail for an ordinary black cat


Ty(rell) came to us from another shelter. He was 7 months old when they took him in. In a rural setting with few folks adopting and lots of black cats around - guess what?















He sat and sat - he waited and played - life was ok if you like lots of other cats and are satisfied with a little attention every day.

In the summer of 2010 Pet Haven took Ty - at 4 years of age. He had contracted a cold and it took some months on antibiotics to get that under control. He was well liked in his foster home - by the small dog, by several fosters who came and were adopted and he liked them too.

Today, that very ordinary black cat has a home of his own - a person who loves him, a cat he can snuggle and play with, a dog too - Now he is really home!

This is what his new owner has to say about him.

Ty is doing wonderfully. As I type this, he is lying in his cat bed next to my cat Seymour. They always hang out together and that makes me very happy. He is so sweet and has a very tiny little meow. I don't have a camera, but I will try and find one so I can send you some pictures. I'm very grateful that he is now home with me. He is a very sweet cat and I'm really glad he is with me. I would always see your cats at Chuck and Don's when I would go buy food, but because I still had 2 cats at home, one of who was 18, I knew I couldn't bring one home at that time. After I lost my cat Squeek, I knew I wanted to bring home another animal. I'm so glad Ty was available and that he could come home with me.

No comments: