Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pet Haven Spring Garage Sale


Pet Haven volunteer Becky is again hosting another garage sale. All funds raised will go directly to helping homeless dogs and cats. The garage sale will be on Saturday, 5/29 and Sunday, 5/30 from 9 - 5. Becky is now accepting donations. Here's a note from her:

"I will be having a spring garage sale May 29 and May 30th, Friday and Saturday from 9 to 5 both days. I am looking for good saleable items: small furniture, yard and garden items, kitchen items, kids clothes and shoes in good condition and a few adult clothes in really good condition. Paper back books and games sell quite well but stuffed toys do not. A good test is to think, would I buy this at a garage sale? and if the answer is yes! donate it! Last year I sold hostas and lilies that I had dug from my yard. If you have any excess plants donate them too as they went very well last year. I will start taking donations the week of April 20th. You can email me at rebeccasheldon@yahoo.com or call me at 952 854-8827 and we will set up a time for drop off. I am also looking for some help on both days. I need volunteers to help set up and take down. Also people to help during the sale. You can work mornings or afternoons for a few hours or all day. Any help is appreciated. Remember, all money goes to Pet Haven to help homeless cats and dogs."

Thanks Becky!

****

Sadie is still on the run, please keep an eye out for her if you are in the Longfellow area of Minneapolis.

****

Don't forget to vote for Pet Haven in the Animal Rescue Site $100,000 Shelter Challenge!

No comments: