Monday, March 7, 2011

An adoption added and a new TOY!

We'll be returning to the PetCo in Richfield at 66th and Lyndale Ave. S from 11-1 p.m. this coming Saturday, March 12.

Rory (formerly Arrow) has amused us with some of his exploits before - here's another exciting event in his life!



What do you suppose all this stuff is? I think it must be for me!




















Look under here! I think this needs to be tightened.























What goes in this hole? (I think YOU go in that hole, Rory!)





















Is there a sunny window handy? I could nap here -
























Look at that - it even has balls to chase -


























Now that Rory has such a good 'ladder' he'll be able to help by getting on the top of those bookcases too - lucky boy!




No comments: